Monday, June 25, 2012

Where is God?

I do not have to search for God, for He has made my heart His dwelling place.

I need only to still myself and shut out the noise of the world to hear his sweet voice.

Photo courtesy SSPIVAK,
stock.xchng.com
Ever near,
ever listening,
ever speaking,
guiding,
loving.

Only a quiet breath away is the Lord, God Almighty.


-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it with your friends using the Facebook, Twitter and other share buttons below. Thanks!

(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

2 comments:

Holly Michael said...

Nice reminder. Thank you!

Jan Christiansen said...

Thanks for dropping by, Holly. I must have needed that reminder today, too, because God just sort of dropped it into my heart during my quiet time with Him this morning.

Blessings,
Jan