Friday, July 29, 2011

Passin' the Faith Along

Ethan and David (a few years ago)
"Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come."  Psalm 71:18

Spent the last two days with my super grandsons, Ethan (12) and David (10). We had several hours together in the car, where I have Family Life Radio (KFLR) tuned in on the radio. Several songs sparked questions from the boys and some great conversations about God..  The boys have been in church since birth, so they know about God, but I love it when their questions reflect a growing desire to know Him more.

I pray that I will have many, many more opportunities to pass the love of God and His word on to the next generation!

Prayer:
Father, thank you for grandsons who love you and are eager to learn more about You and thank You for their parents, who love You and them enough to make sure they have every opportunity to know You. Amen


--------------------------------------------------------
(Copyright© 2011 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments: